Book Your Brisbane Amazing Race
Enquire Here or Call Us Now on 1800 047 220
Event at a Glance
- Suits groups from 10 to 80.
- The event is around 2.5 hours. We can add or subtract 20 minutes to fit your timing
- We have 2 Courses, one that meets in the City and ends in Southbank – the other meets in the Botanic Gardens and treks through the city, finishing in King George Square.
- We can run events 7 days a week.
- We can start anytime from 10am to 2.30pm in winter or 3.30pm in summer, to be finished before dark.
- You compete in sub teams of 6 – 8 people. We recommend that you group people ahead of time and mix people who don’t work together all the time. (They will be friends for life as a result).
- It is not overly physical and we discourage running, encouraging only a fast walk. The walking distance on the Southbank course is around 3kms, the City course is shorter at around 2kms. We stop frequently to complete activities in the shade.
- We can cater for people with disabilities, minor injuries or pregnancy with short cuts and rests.
- The best bit? Finding the ideal casual pub so you can compare experiences, the buzz is always brilliant. We know the good venues, so we can direct you. (We suggest venues when you enquire).
Priced From $1,800 + gst for 16-20 people
Now $200 off … So from $1,600 + gst
Includes logistics, planning, equipment (including digital cameras and lanyards to identify teams), a small trophy for each member of the winning team and 2 – 4 friendly, professional facilitators. We upload your photos to Dropbox to share after the event.