Brisbane Amazing Race
Team Bonding That Everyone Will Enjoy…..
This classic scavenger hunt style event will tick all your boxes – it’s packed with fun activities, suits large or small teams, gets your group outdoors and creates just enough competition to make the result interesting (mainly, it’s fun – some even say their teams had “too much fun”).
There is something for everyone in Brisbane Amazing Race. Young and old, fit and not so fit, introverts and extroverts. Everyone can find somewhere to excel and all have plenty of laughs. Finally team building for your whole team.
Laughter, enjoyment, bonding.
They will thank you for booking Brisbane Amazing Race
BOOK YOUR CHRISTMAS PARTY TODAY
AMAZING RACE OR ICEBREAKER PLUS WILL BE PERFECT
PLEASE WATCH THIS SLIDESHOW
Is “book team building activity” on your to do list today?
You need to find something everyone will enjoy, and you’ve got to satisfy a diverse team with lots of different personalities. How on earth will ONE event work for everyone? (And your boss? And YOU?)
This is the Brisbane team building activity that will tick all your boxes.
Brisbane Amazing Race follows a simple scavenger hunt format. Teams start at the same time and race around a bunch of checkpoints where they complete fun, creative and challenging tasks. This activity has been enjoyed by all types of people, as a diverse teambuilding “all rounder” it particularly suits today’s diverse teams and enables everyone to find common ground and build rapport.
Catering for groups as small as 10 or as large as 80, the Amazing Race will get your team outdoors to make the most of our incredible city on a choice of 2 courses.
Those picky types who aren’t super keen (You know the type). Brisbane Amazing Race wins them over. Every time.
We have 2 courses – click through to read more about them
Price indication: 25 people is $1750 + gst
Enquire now to get your price!
Here are Some of the Clients We Work With Regularly
Event at a Glance
- Suits groups from 10 to 80.
- The event is around 2.5 hours. We can add or subtract 20 minutes to fit your timing
- We have 2 Courses, one that meets in the City and ends in Southbank – the other meets in the Botanic Gardens and treks through the city, finishing in King George Square.
- We can run events 7 days a week.
- We can start anytime from 10am to 2.30pm in winter or 3.30pm in summer, to be finished before dark.
- You compete in sub teams of 6 – 8 people. We recommend that you group people ahead of time and mix people who don’t work together all the time. (They will be friends for life as a result).
- It is not overly physical and we discourage running, encouraging only a fast walk. The walking distance on the Southbank course is around 3kms, the City course is shorter at around 2kms. We stop frequently to complete activities in the shade.
- We can cater for people with disabilities, minor injuries or pregnancy with short cuts and rests.
- The best bit? Finding the ideal casual pub so you can compare experiences, the buzz is always brilliant. We know the good venues, so we can direct you. (We suggest venues when you enquire).
Brisbane Amazing Race has earned rave reviews from thousands of people in the past 10 years.
This is typical of feedback we get every week: “great”, “awesome”, “so much fun”, “everyone loved it”, “ideal”, “the best”,“my inbox is flooded with thank you’s”, “exceeded all expectations”, “you made it so easy for us”, “my boss came around and thanked me this morning” and on it goes.