Looking for the Best Brisbane Christmas Party in 2018? With a Casual Vibe? Try an Amazing Race for Your Team’s Christmas Function
From $1,700 + gst for 15 people …
Why Choose an Amazing Race for this year’s party?
This classic scavenger hunt style event will tick all your boxes – packed with fun activities, it suits large or small teams, gets your group outdoors and creates just enough competition to make the result interesting.
There is something for everyone in our Amazing Race. It has been enjoyed by over 35,000 people in the last 10 years. Young and old, fit and not so fit, introverts and extroverts all find something to excel at and all have plenty of laughs.
Forget getting stuck at a long table! Head outdoors, get to know some new people and complete an activity together that people will still be talking about in March.
This well balanced outdoor activity challenges the team’s approach to planning, creativity, ingenuity, trust and teamwork in a simple event that gets rave reviews from all types of teams (and ESPECIALLY) from the organisers …. our thank you notes generally say “it all went so smoothly!”
Event at a Glance
- Suits groups from 10 to 80.
- The event is around 2.5 hours. We can add or subtract 20 minutes to fit your timing
- We have 2 Courses, one that meets in the City and ends in Southbank – the other meets in the Botanic Gardens and treks through the city, finishing in King George Square.
- We can run events 7 days a week.
- We can start anytime from 10am to 4pm in December, to be finished before dark.
- You compete in sub teams of 6 – 8 people. We recommend that you group people ahead of time and mix people who don’t work together all the time. (They will be friends for life as a result).
- It is not overly physical and we discourage running, encouraging only a fast walk. The walking distance on the Southbank course is around 3kms, the city course is shorter at around 2kms. We stop frequently to complete activities in the shade.
- We can cater for people with disabilities, minor injuries or pregnancy with short cuts and rests.
- The best bit? Finding the ideal casual pub so you can compare experiences, the buzz is always brilliant. We know the good venues, so we can direct you. (We suggest venues when you enquire – this is great as a morning event finishing for lunch.)
We have 2 Courses in Brisbane:
From $1,700 + gst for 15 people, enquire now about your group!
Includes logistics, planning, equipment (including digital cameras and lanyards to identify teams), a small trophy for each member of the winning team and 2 – 4 friendly, professional facilitators. We upload your photos to Dropbox to share after the event.